Yoga Retreat back to nature
22-26 of May, 2023
*Last places available*
Daily Yoga sessions
Hip & Shoulder mobility workshop
Gong 'bath' sound journey
Hot Tub 'gathering'
Soy wax candle making workshop
Pick up & drop off from Vilnius
Wholesome plant based food
Moonlight yoga retreats tote bag
Our traditional Lithuanian home is situated on 6 hectares of private land, surrounded by tranquil nature and a serene lake. This country house has won several awards as the most beautiful and cared after country house in the whole of Lithuania.
Picture yourself under the starry night sky, breathing in fresh air, and listening to the soothing sounds of nature.
The country house has a private lake with a charming little island, plenty of space to walk around, a Japanese-style waterfall, a tennis court, and an observation tower.
A range of communal spaces, include hammocks, a dining area with a wood burner for us all to gather, a communal kitchen to prepare coffee & tea, an observation tower to watch the sunset, a glass house to read a book or journal, and many chill-out areas.
Yoga studio & Classes
Spacious open air yoga shala aka pavilion with wooden floors and fairy lights overlooking the nature for all of us to gather and practice yoga, take part in a gong sound journey as well as animal flow inspired workshop.
The studio will be similar to the pavilion in the photo on the right (or below if you are reading on your mobile). This photo was taken during my partners' and I celebration of love two years ago that took place in the same country house. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of this pavilion with the yoga mats in it, but I can guarantee that it will be dreamy!
The yoga shala is fully equipped with earth friendly yoga mats (that are free from toxic substances and are made from sustainably sourced natural tree rubber) as well as blocks and blankets. There is also a heater in case the mornings are still chilly.
13 hours of sessions/workshops will include: Vinyasa Flow; Movement Exploration; Stabilising and Strengthening our Lower Bodies; Safe shoulder, Chest opening & Back Bending practice; Goodnight Yin Yoga; Deconstructing more advanced arm balances and more.
Expect to have fun, playfully challenge yourself and learn something new every day!
Sauna Ritual 'the Four seasons'
'The Four Seasons' sauna ritual is an immersive experience with a sauna master Lukas that takes you on a journey through the changing seasons. This ritual involves four rounds of sauna, each representing a different season of the year, along with accompanying natural treatments and activities. From natural body scrub to a honey body mask and bathing birch made from the trees of Lithuania - this unique experience is one that should not be missed. The Four Seasons sauna ritual was one of the standout moments of the last Lithuanian retreat, with many participants stating that they would return to Lithuania just for the opportunity to partake in this ritual once again.
Prices below are all inclusive for 5 days/4 nights of a retreat:
- Group pick up from and drop off to Vilnius (1h 30 min away)
- 4 nights accommodation of your choice
- 4 Yoga & Movement sessions with Ieva Luna
- 3 Yin Yoga sessions with Taute
- Hip & Shoulder mobility workshop
- Welcome dinner on the 22nd; breakfast, lunch and dinner on 23rd, 24th, 25th & goodbye brunch on the 26th of May prepared by the private chef Ligita
- 2 hour gong 'bath' ceremony with Artimi Garsai
- 3 hour Sauna ritual with a sauna master
- Soy wax candle making workshop
- Use of rowing boat & SUP board
- Moonlight Yoga Retreats tote bag + goodies
- Unlimited coffee & tea
- Bell tent aka 'glamping tent'. Each tent has two single beds - overlooking the lake & shared bathroom in the main house. Price per person to share the tent with another participant: 745 euros per person. 1 tent left
Single occupancy bell tent: 885 euros. 1 tent left
- Casa grande:
- One single occupancy room with a double bed and a balcony: 1005 euros. Fully booked.
- One single occupancy room with a double bed: 980 euros. Fully booked.
These two rooms share one bathroom next door & there is also a living room and a kitchen downstairs.
- Casita/ Wooden cabin with two single beds to share with another participant with a shared bathroom in the main house. Price per person is 835 euros. Fully booked.
Price does not include: flights (check skyscanner.com for good deals), personal travel insurance, optional activities (such as massage or private yoga sessions), extra snacks, wine or soft drinks.
Pick up and drop off is arranged for you from/to Vilnius airport.
Pick up from Vilnius will be around 15:00 on the 22nd of May.
Drop off to Vilnius will be around 11:30 on the 26th of May (leaving the retreat place around 10 am).
- For arrival we suggest to arrive one or few days earlier and to stay in Vilnius old town. Vilnius old town is beautiful to explore and I would send you a list of recommended things to do/see/eat etc.
- For the departure on the 26th of May we suggest to find a flight later in the afternoon/ evening in order to enjoy the last yoga session, breakfast, lake and the forest! Or to stay in Vilnius for the weekend and to depart a day or two later.
What to do now and how to reserve your spot?
Take a deep and slow breath. Smile. Visualising this beautiful yoga adventure all together in the magical nature of Lithuania.
Get in touch with me, Ieva Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and if you'd like to reserve your spot! I am here to happily answer any questions you might have.
Cancelation Policy and FAQ for Yoga Retreat in Lithuania, 22-26 of May, 2023
- What about the payment? Do I have to pay the full price in advance?
The payment can be made in full or a deposit of 300 euros can be made first to secure your spot and then the rest of the payment to be paid by the 21st of April, 2023
- Can I come by myself?
Absolutely! Most of our Moonlight Yoga retreat participants are coming alone and leaving with new friends in the end of the retreat. Welcoming and friendly environment with like minded people is a fertile ground to connect with other fellow travellers, yoga and movement practitioners and make (possibly) lifelong friendships.
- What about your cancellation policy?
We know that these are uncertain things, and it's worrying to plan things in advance. For this reason we are offering a flexible cancelation policy, which we hope is fair for both parties.
If you can't attend the retreat and would like to cancel your participation 35 days before the retreat - the full amount will be refunded to you including the deposit, but minus 50 euros admin fee.
If cancellation takes place less than 35 days before the retreat - your full payment amount will be transferred for future retreats, but minus the deposit.
If cancellation takes place less then 14 days before the retreat, your payment is non refundable. If you or us find a last minute replacement of your spot, then the full payment amount will be transferred for future retreat including the deposit, but minus 50 euros admin fee.