Yoga Adventure Retreat, 17-22 of September, 2021
Join us for a Yoga Adventure Retreat in south of Spain from the 17th to 22nd of September (5 nights/6 days).
There will be 10 Yoga classes and workshops with Ieva Luna and Inga from YogaSetGo, as well as various Adventure activities: one rock climbing session on a real rock, two hiking trips in the nature (one of them - the famous Caminito del Rey path), Via Ferrata adventure, plenty of time by the swimming pool as well as wholesome, delicious & abundant plant based food.
The program & What's included
- Pick up from and drop off to Malaga airport (many low cost airlines fly to Malaga!)
- 10 x Yoga sessions in the open air Yoga Shala (90 minutes each) overlooking the mountains and gardens with Ieva Luna & Inga from Yoga Set Go
- Rock climbing session on a real rock with professional instructors Hannah and Chris from Geomancy Climbing
- Healthy, nutritious and wholesome veggie breakfast, lunch and dinner made by amazing Olive Branch Chef Noan
- Comfortable single, twin en-suite rooms with little terraces overlooking the mountains or gardens
- The Caminito del Rey gorge walk: a spectacular walkway pinned along the steep walls of a gorge and hanging over 100 meters up on a vertical cliffs. 7-8 km of walking in total
- Hiking to the top of the Arabic Staircase, enjoying the view along the way of pine forests, El Chorro village and rolling hills and rocks down below. Around 8 km of hiking in total
- Via Ferrata Adventure
- Goodie bag with vegan products and goodness
- Use of retreat facilities. Relaxing by the swimming pool or in the hammock, reading or journaling in the garden, playing dart and board games in the communal room
- Journaling as well as self and group reflection time
- And of course living the dream!
Yoga Sessions & Workshops
Expect yoga sessions to be energising, fun and dynamic flow style. Sessions will awaken, strengthen the body and minds. We will move from one asana to the other linking each pose with our breath. Every session will be quite different composed of creative yoga asana sequences where strong focus will also be given to learn the sustainable postures in order to be able to practice yoga individually after the retreat as well as how to prevent injuries.
Sessions/workshops will include: 'Why Mobility and Active Range of Motion is important in Yoga practice'; Stabilising and Strengthening our Lower Bodies; Safe shoulder, Chest opening & Back Bending practice; Deconstructing more advanced arm balances, such as crow pose or flying pigeon and more.
Expect to playfully challenge yourself and learn something new every day!
Ieva Luna - the founder of Moonlight Yoga Retreats, received her 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate in India and was deepening her yoga practice in Indonesia and China for several years. She has also completed a 12 hour training of 'Yoga as a therapy for Back Problems', 15 hours of Contemporary Yoga Flow training with A. Hocke and A. Husler as well as various workshops with Jenni Rawlings from Shoulder and Hip Applied Anatomy to Nervous System and Yoga practice. Ieva is also a certified CBT practitioner as well as had attended various courses on NLP and Communication.
Inga from Yoga Set Go completed her 200 hours training in Sampoorna Yoga School in India. While the training was a combination of Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga, her passion truly lies with the creative aspects of Vinyasa Flow; playful sequences, evolving practice, sustainable movements, the power of syncing the breath with movement. Always a student herself, she continues her development with Jason Crandell and has completed his programs on “The Art of Yoga Sequencing” and “The art of Teaching Beginners”. She teaches in London and now has 500 hours of teaching experience under her belt. Her goal with teaching is to help others deepen their mind-body connection and discover for themselves how anything you find through yoga, be it inner strength, presence, stillness, peace, balance, is never new or created - it was there all along.
Price is per person for 6 days Yoga Adventure retreat: 5 nights accommodation, 10 Yoga sessions & Workshops, meals from dinner on the 17th to breakfast and lunch on the 22nd of September (breakfast, lunch and dinner on the 18, 19, 20, 21 of September), rock climbing & hiking sessions, use of communal retreat facilities, pick up from and drop off to Malaga airport as well as Caminito del Rey ticket and Via Ferrata Adventure.
Staying in a twin room en suite bathroom, all inclusive price is £790 (sharing with the same gender).
Double room (single occupancy) with an en suite bathroom, all inclusive price is £990.
Staying in a single occupancy camping tent with proper bed mattress, bed linen under the olive trees is £615 (shared bathroom).
Price does not include: flights (check skyscanner.com for super good deals from the UK to Malaga! Wizzair, Ryanair and Easy jet have good deals), insurance, optional activities, extra snacks or soft drinks.
What to do now?
Take a deep and slow breath. Smile. Visualising this beautiful yoga adventure all together in the magical nature of El Chorro, Spain.
Get in touch with Ieva Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and if you'd like to reserve your spot! I am here to happily answer any questions you might have. You can also check FAQ section for frequently asked questions about the retreat.
Places are limited, so don't wait too long if you are coming!