Yoga Retreat in Labanoras National Park
5-9 of September, 2022
13 hours of Yoga and Movement sessions
Gong 'bath' ceremony
Two meditation sessions
Wild Forest Foraging Hike
Pick up and drop off from Vilnius
Wholesome plant based food
Retreat Space & Yoga Shala
Our home away from home is located on the private peninsula in the national park of Labanoras in Lithuania.
Šiaurys resort is surrounded by lakes, deep in the forest (3 ha of private land). Imagine starry night sky (no light pollution!), fresh air and tranquil nature sounds.
Fairytale like, dreamy and inspiring environment to be, to move, to breathe, to recharge, to connect.
Spacious yoga studio with glass walls/windows (that can be fully opened!) overlooking the lake and forest. It has a wood burner, too!
Common areas include many sofas, grill area, hammocks, library, dining area (also with a wood burner), communal kitchen, teepee, yoga studio.
Prices below are all inclusive for 5 days/4 nights of a retreat:
- Pick up from and drop off to Vilnius (1h 30 min away)
- 4 nights accommodation of your choice
- 13 hours of Yoga and Movement sessions
- 2 meditation sessions in a teepee
- Welcome dinner on the 5th; breakfast, lunch and dinner on 6th, 7th, 8th & goodbye breakfast on the 9th of September
- 2 hour gong 'bath' ceremony with Vyrenijus
- Sauna ritual
- Foraging forest hike with a local forester
- Use of rowing boats
- Goodie bag with vegan & organic products
- Unlimited coffee and Yogi Tea
- Loft style accommodation for two people with separate entrance and a private en suite bathroom and two double beds (one bed downstairs & one on the open/mezzanine style second floor): 765 euros per person (sharing with a friend or someone of the same gender). Fully booked
- Single occupancy private room with an ensuite bathroom with a queen size bed: 885 euros per person. Fully booked
- Double occupancy private room with a queen size bed sharing with a partner/friend with an ensuite bathroom and a balcony: 750 euros per person. 1 room left
- Single occupancy private room with a queen size bed and a balcony & a shared bathroom: 785 euros per person. If sharing the double bed/room with a friend/ partner then it's 740 euros per person. Fully booked
- Twin room with two separate beds (sharing with a person of the same gender) with a balcony & a shared bathroom: 740 euros per person (One bed left at a twin room sharing with a male)
- Bring your own tent and stay in a tent: 560 per person. 2 spaces left.
Price does not include: flights (check skyscanner.com for good deals), personal travel insurance, optional activities (such as massage or private yoga sessions), extra snacks, wine or soft drinks.
Pick up and drop off is arranged for you from/to Vilnius.
Pick up from Vilnius will be around 15:00 on the 5th of September (TBC once all the arrival times are known).
Drop off to Vilnius will be around 12:00 on the 9th of September (TBC once all the departure times are known).
- For arrival we suggest to arrive one or few days earlier and to stay in Vilnius old town. Vilnius old town is beautiful to explore and I would send you a list of recommended things to do/see/eat etc.
- For the departure on the 9th of September we suggest to find a flight later in the afternoon/ evening in order to enjoy the last yoga session, breakfast, lake and the forest! Or to stay in Vilnius for the weekend and to depart a day or two later.
What to do now and how to reserve your spot?
Take a deep and slow breath. Smile. Visualising this beautiful yoga adventure all together in the magical forest of Labanoras National park in Lithuania.
Get in touch with me, Ieva Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and if you'd like to reserve your spot! I am here to happily answer any questions you might have.
See you in the forest?
All the photo credit goes to Šiaurys Resort.
Cancelation Policy and FAQ for Yoga Retreat in Lithuania, 5-9 of September, 2022
- What about the payment? Do I have to pay the full price in advance?
The payment can be made in full or a deposit of 300 euros can be made first to secure your spot and then the rest of the payment to be paid by the 1st of August, 2022.
- Can I come by myself?
Absolutely! Most of our Moonlight Yoga retreat participants are coming alone and leaving with new friends in the end of the retreat. Welcoming and friendly environment with like minded people is a fertile ground to connect with other fellow travellers, yoga and movement practitioners and make (possibly) lifelong friendships.
- What about your cancellation policy?
We know that these are uncertain things, and it's worrying to plan things in advance. For this reason we are offering a flexible cancelation policy, which we hope is fair for both parties.
If you can't attend the retreat and would like to cancel your participation 35 days before the retreat - the full amount will be refunded to you including the deposit, but minus 50 euros admin fee.
If cancellation takes place less than 35 days before the retreat - your full payment amount will be transferred for future retreats including the deposit, but minus 50 euros admin fee.
If cancellation takes place less then 14 days before the retreat, your payment will be transferred for future retreats minus the deposit. If you or us find a last minute replacement of your spot, then the full payment amount will be transferred for future retreat including the deposit, but minus 50 euros admin fee.